Regeneration as Daily Ritual with Radiant Salvation
All-in-one: Cleanser, Exfoliant & Moisturizer
Potent Nourishing Skin Food
Rich with Herbal Antioxidants for a
Refreshing & Renewing Glow
Balance, Strengthen, Protect
Soften, Tighten, Brighten
Radiant & Graceful Aging
Through the ancient rituals of oil cleansing & body oiling, we can cultivate balance, strength & devotion to self, shedding the emotional and mental tensions we may hold in our skin.
With consistent use of Radiant Salvation, over time, your skin will have a strong & balanced microbiome, clearer complexion, brighter glow, and improved texture & tone.
Radiant Salvation Regenerative Skin Oil is filled with antioxidants, Vitamin A, essential fatty acids like Linoleic acid and hundreds of bioavailable compounds to clarify, tone and nourish your skin & aid in its innate regenerative abilities.
This Regenerative Skin Oil contains vitamin A and Retinoic acid, aka nature's retinol, to soften fine lines and wrinkles, along with supporting the body's natural cellular turnover (regeneration), strengthening & protecting the skin while brightening & toning the skin for a daily & nightly refreshing glow.
Other ingredients provide essential fatty acids like Linoleic acid. This will allow for better absorption of ingredients to nourish & feed the skin.
- Balances & strengthens skin's microbiome
- Supports cell regeneration
- Gives a bright, clear and glowing complexion
- Helps with emotional regulation
- Soothes itchy & inflammatory and bacterial skin conditions
- Aids in softening fine lines & wrinkles for graceful radiant aging
- Supports healing of scars & burns
Use the Oil Cleanse Ritual Morning & Night 5-7 days per week for optimal results
- Massage a few drops of serum into face, neck, chest and any desired areas. (Anywhere from 1-15 minutes is absolutely fabulous!)
- Dampen a clean cloth with hot/warm water and remove serum completely from where you put it on.
- Massage a few more drops of serum into face, neck, chest and any desired areas.
- Use as a cleanser &/or moisturizer on entire body after bathing & whenever desired.
- When giving yourself a face massage anywhere from 1-20 minutes is absolutely fabulous!
You will intuitively discover what amount works best for you with oil cleansing and moisturizing.
Follow with sunscreen &/or make up if wanted or needed.
Safe and indicated for face, body & hair styling and scalp oiling.
Rosehip Oil, MCT Oil, Lavender, Vitamin E
Essential Oils of: Ylang Ylang, Vetiver, Helichrysum, Lavender, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Sage, Palo Santo